Western Technology 8100 The STRIKER™ - LED Explosion Proof Drop, Blast, & Work Light
Shine a light on the darkest of work site conditions with The STRIKER™: 8100 LED Explosion Proof Drop, Blast & Work Light. The long handle configuration is perfect for hand-held inspection use in hazardous locations and confined spaces. The short handle configuration, dome diffuser & hook mount converts this explosion proof light into a drop light. Replaceable blast lenses, overspray protections and available stanchion turns The STRIKER into an explosion proof blast light! The STRIKER™ was designed to meet an incredible variety of applications this work light is quickly becoming the go-to tool for industrial jobsites worldwide.
- Blasting, Drop Light, Inspection, Painting ... One Work Light, Many Applications!
- Approved for: Class 1, Div 1 & 2; Groups C & D
- Approved for: Class II, Div 1 & 2; Groups E, F, & G
- Approved for: CSA Zones 1 & 2; Zones, 20, 21, & 22
- Rated for use in Canada
- Certified portable luminary
- Complies with explosion proof/hazardous location requirements
- XP-G Cree LED
- 7 Cool White LEDs emitting color at ~6000K with CRI of 70
- 1,750 lumens
- Standard Optic 50 degree refractive
- Optional Optics: 30, 45, or 60 reflective
- Temperature Rating: T5 (-40C to +40C) / T4 (-40C to + 100C)
- Options: Mounting Hook, Diffuser