Clemco CDF Dust Collectors
The Clemco CDF dust collector is high performance equipment designed and built for continuous operation and exclusively for blast applications.
The CDF is an efficient reverse-pulse style collector used to provide ventilation for all sizes of industrial blast facilities. Units are of simple, modular design and are easy to install, operate, and maintain.
CDF dust collectors ventilate blast room enclosures, providing room air changes for visibility and engineered solutions for controlling respiratory protection exposure limits to dust. Depending upon the application and the blast media used, blasting generates varying degrees of dust. When sized appropriately for the enclosure, for the friability of the abrasive, and for the application, visibility is assured. With maximum visibility, the blast operator can work safely and productively and achieve critical labor efficiency.
|Model Number||Max CFM||No. of Cartridges||Filter Media Area||No. of Drums||Approx. Exhauster HP*||Exhauster Mount & Type||No. of Inlets||Dimensions||Weight|
|4||4000||8||2016||1||10||Top, Direct Drive||1||50x86x172||2000|
|6||6000||12||3024||1||15||Top, Direct Drive||1||50x86x192||2400|
|8||8000||16||4032||1||20||Top, Direct Drive||1||50x86x212||2800|
|12||12000||24||6048||2||20||Floor, Belt Drive||2||90x86x167||4400|
|16||16000||32||8064||2||30||Floor, Belt Drive||2||90x86x187||5100|
|18||18000||36||9072||3||30||Floor, Belt Drive||3||130x86x167||6400|
|24||24000||48||12096||3||50||Floor, Belt Drive||3||130x86x187||7400|
|32||32000||64||16128||4||75||Floor, Belt Drive||4||170x86x187||9700|
|40||40000||80||20160||5||75||Floor, Belt Drive||5||210x86x187||12000|
|48||48000||96||24192||6||100||Floor, Belt Drive||6||250x86x187||14300|
|56||56000||112||28224||7||100||Floor, Belt Drive||7||290x86x187||16600|
|64||64000||128||32256||8||125||Floor, Belt Drive||8||330x86x187||18900|
|72||72000||144||36288||9||125||Floor, Belt Drive||9||370x86x187||21200|
|80||80000||160||40320||10||150||Floor, Belt Drive||10||410x86x187||23500|
|*Exhauster sized to suit geographic location (altitude) and other factors that affect static pressure. Exhauster HP and dimensions may differ from figures stated here. Dimensions do not include options such as explosion vent, ducting or ducting adaptors. For specifications that apply to your particular order, always consult Clemco. Do not order or build prior to verifying dimensions to ensure product fit to your space.|
- Filter cartridge is fabricated of cellulose/polyester media with exterior wire-mesh suspension. Maximum air flow per cartridge: 500 cfm. Pressure limit: 22-in HG. Permeability: 2 cfm through 1 square foot of filter media. Each cartridge (stock no. 23744) has 252 square feet of filter media and measures 14” diameter x 26” long.
Note: Cartridge conditioner (stock no. 23771 - not included) must be used when new cartridges are installed for maximum cartridge wear life.
- Differential pressure gauge (Magnahelic®) monitors pressure reading between clean and dirty sides of filters to simplify collector settings.
- Adjustable timer controls ‘off’ time of cartridge pulse. ‘On time’ is preset; ‘off time’ determines time between pulses.
- Abrasive Resistant Inlets to prolong wear life
- Access Ladder and Platform to facilitate maintenance
- Explosion Venting
- Rotary Airlock Dust Discharge Valves
- Fine Material Filter cartridges
- Photohelic® Gauge
- Bag-In/Bag-Out System
- System Sensor for Warning/Shutdown
- Controls, housed in NEMA-4 enclosure, with an adjustable timer to control the 'off' time of the air pulse.
- Higher capacity collectors are available to suit larger blast facilities
- Systems can be designed and constructed to meet specified seismic requirements.
- HEPA Final Filter, mounted on outlet side of exhauster, captures fine particle emissions, HEPA is rated 99,97% efficient for submicron (0.3) particulates. Cartridges are constructed of aluminum filter media and measure 24" L x 24" W x 11.5" H. Maximum air flow per cartridge is 2000cfm. Pressure limit: 20" Hg vacuum.