Clemco BNP Suction Blast Guns
ZERO's BNP gun directs a high-speed mixture of air and abrasive to quickly remove corrosion, mill scale, coatings, heat treatment residue, carbon buildup, tool marks, and burrs. The blast stream from a BNP gun can produce a uniform texture or create an etched finish to increase bonding strength for coatings.
High-performance blast gun provides comfortable grip for operator, and allows precise control of blast pattern. The BNP gun keeps the air jet and blast nozzle precisely aligned to maximize blast efficiency and minimize gun-body wear.
A knurled nut at gun outlet allows operator to change nozzles without tools. Gun accepts a variety of nozzles and extensions, so operator can select the best nozzle size and nozzle composition for the application.
Works with most recyclable blast media – glass bead, ceramics, aluminum oxide, and some sizes of steel grit and shot. Select appropriate blast media for your application.
Requirements for Operation
- Suction blast nozzle
- Clean, dry compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain pressure at the blast nozzle. Volume required will depend on air jet selected (See table below)
- Blast media – abrasive, stripping, or peening media suitable for the application
- Comfortable pistol-grip design reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity during prolonged blasting
- Precisely shaped mixing chamber eliminates slugging and uneven media flow common to inexpensive guns
- Standard ceramic nozzle works with most blast media. Optional tungsten carbide nozzles last longer than ceramic nozzles in most applications
- Optional boron carbide nozzles easily handle aggressive abrasives
- BNP gun accepts assorted air jet and nozzle sizes to take advantage of the available air supply
- BNP gun accepts extension nozzles and angled tip nozzles for special applications