No Bake Systems
The Phenolic Urethane No Bake PUNB process utilizes a liquid amine to catalyze the reaction between a phenolic resin and an isocyanate resin to produce a urethane bond that cures under ambient conditions without the addition of heat, gas, or vapor.
In addition to PUNB resin systems, HA International has the industry’s most comprehensive lineup of Furan No Bake (FNB) and Phenolic No Bake (PNB) Acid Cure No Bake resin systems.
With HA International, you can choose from a full line of refractory coatings, release agents, and metal cleaners to compliment your No Bake operation.
Advantages of the No Bake Process:
- Ideal for loop system production
- Variable cure times (15 sec - 1 hr or more)
- Good work time to strip time ratios
- Good sand flowability
- Can pour cores or molds shortly after stripping
- Good resin storage life
- Patterns may be made from metal, wood, and/or plastic
- Sand can be reclaimed