Crushed glass is manufactured from pre and post consumer recycled container glass. This is an environmentally friendly abrasive since it is non-toxic and intert, and contains no heavy metals. Using crushed glass can help to reduce particle embedment, increase productivity and reduce abrasives usage.
- Virtually no free silica
- Angular to sub-angular
- Low dust
- Provides aggressive surface profiling and coating removal
- 10/20, 10/30, 20/40, 40/70, 40/80, 70, 80, 80-120
- Extra Coarse : For heavy duty blasting. Removal of mill scale, heavy rust, thick coatings. Used for blasting concrete, structural, tanks, pipelines, etc.
- Coarse : Uses are similar to the coarse with a slightly reduced mil profile. Good on heavy mill scale and rust.
- Medium: For smoother finishes. Excellent for aluminum, stainless steel or fiberglass. Good on light mill scale or rust
- Fine: For light duty blasting. Used for minimal etching on surfaces like wood, aluminum or fiberglass.
- Ultra Fine: Excellent for delicate substrates that require minimal to no surface profile.