Ervin Steel Shot & Grit
- As a blast cleaning medium, shot, grit, or a mixture is used to remove various forms of surface contamination from a broad spectrum of steel or foundry products.
- In a peening application, AMASTEEL shot is used to impart compressive strength to torque or load bearing metal parts, such as jet engine turbine blades, automotive springs, or heavy equipment crankshafts.
- As a cutting medium, hard AMASTEEL shot and grit is used in gang-saws to process granite and marble blocks.
- In addition, the sharp, angular form of grit makes it ideal foretching a textured surface on metal – thus enhancing its ability to bond with paint, enamel, rubber or other coatings.
- Stone Cutting
- Office machines
- Other major industries
- Bags: 50lb
- Bulk Bags: ~4000lb
- Drum: ~2000lb
- Closed Carton: ~2000lb in bags